Who Doesn't Love Taking Photos?
Has your device’s camera stopped working?
Or has it started to become grainy when taking pictures?
STS Repair can replace your devices camera to restore it to its fully working state. Over time the camera can be susceptible to dirt build up or the small protective casing on the lens can break and leave the delicate camera exposed.
More often than not, you don’t need to upgrade or replace your mobile device if the camera has lost quality! 90% of the time we can just remove and replace the glass casing and clean the internals, the other 10% of the time we simply replace the camera module.
The best quality repairs!
We understand the value of your time, that is why we offer replacements on the same day repairs on most devices.
Highly Trained Techs
Our one year warranty gives you the peace of mind of having a device repaired with the best quality parts in the market. We know how important your devices are to you and the information on them. Thats why it is very important to us to only staff highly skilled technicians to repair your devices!
One Year Warranty
With our one year warranty you’ll be able to use your device with a piece of mind knowing it’s protected against faulty parts or any other factory malfunctions!